Elmwood Golf was officially opened by Michael F. Bonallack O.B.E. Secretary of the Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews on 22nd May 1998.
It is an 18 hole parkland golf course with 2 par 5’s, 12 par 4’s and 4 par 3’s. It is 5951 yards in length with a course par of 70 and a SSS of 68.
Elmwood Golf has a wide range of facilities to suit everyone, from beginners and juniors to the more experienced golfer.
Set against the backdrop of the Tarvit & Lomond Hills our environmentally friendly course is gaining in reputation in Scotland’s golfing heartlands and offers the flexibility to play golf as little or as often as you like. With various season tickets available from as little as £140, Elmwood is the ideal venue to play, practice and enjoy socialising with friends and family.
- Open to the public (Elmwood is not a golf club)
- 18 holes of high quality fairways and greens await you at Elmwood Golf
- Floodlit driving range with 6 indoor bays and 15 outdoor tees
- Extensive short game practice area set to USGA standard.
- Exclusive short game & driving range membership available for only £120
- Individual Lessons and group coaching for all ages
- Bar lounge serving food every day from 8am
- 5 & 7 day season tickets for adults, seniors and juniors